Saturday, April 7, 2012

IT TAKES TIME

Each months, I am quite pre occupied with budget marketing plans. There are so many upcoming plans which giving a FREE gifts for our customers. Most of the time, I feel insecure to qualified these proposals. They were handed to me, well written and explaining why their events will gain a double profits in return and "please" sign the proposal. By all means, no matter what, I have no other choice but have to sign the proposal sigh~

Pressure is not coming from there only. Recently, I am in charge in handling a new business which my dad boss wants to do. I'm still lacking in many areas about this business and so does he. He always complaints about this and that. How I should do this and that. Not only I had the swinging mood for the past 2 months, he also has it - throwing tantrums just about every minute every day.

And last Thursday, as I was dealing with customer, the head of warehouse; G - barged into my room and told me that he  gave up his position. I was like huh? of not knowing what has happened. After explaining how he was being treated by the Sales Agents (SA).  I understood how he felt by hearing those harsh words or treatments. No matter how patient a person is, it could be really irritating and will explode one day. But as a mediator, I try to be as neutral as I can be. So I advised him to play along with their games. Don't let the emotion takes control the situation but brain. "One day they might feel how inferior you are. Because you're not easily hooked on their silly game. In the end, they 'll respect you" I told him. I can't believe that those advice came out from my mouth because I'm an emotional type as well sigh. 


Like my mom who had failed her Lontong at first, perhaps a little pressure, she nailed it now. Yeah~ I need to learn to deal things with my brain instead of being angry. After angry then realized how stupid and embarrassed for something unnecessarily to be mad of. Now, the question is how long I need to be patient?

1 comment:

  1. Everytime you signed a proposal, request them to write you a report after the event is done. How is the respond? How much profit or awareness gain? Basically ask them if the objective of the proposal is achieved.

    Torture them!!

    ReplyDelete