Friday, April 27, 2012

LACK OF EXPRESSION

Because it's Friday. I had a good energy this morning and uploaded a "Sunrise" for Puddingners. A few of my followers dropped some comment on it and one that grabbed my cautious. From commenting, it led to chatting and I had a hard time in searching the best words in replying her. So far, I am a beginner in reading Korean, barely understand its meaning and zero point in writing it. 

She is a newlywed and just about few days ago,  she had miscarriage her baby. I lost in searching a good words to console her. Seriously I'm no good in expressing my sympathy to others including to my family members. Like when my mom had to go under knife, I looked like no worries in appearance which stirred many questions. I do worry about my family, I am just not that expressive. I tend to look strong and dependable but I would categorize myself as a timid person. Indeed without a supporting sentence, a picture could tell various stories.

With the help of some friends who knew about Korean. I successfully replied her. Hope that she could feel my sincerity as I typed those consoling words.

No comments:

Post a Comment