Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SEOUL-MATE ANNIVERSARY

Last Sunday was our Seoul-mate anniversary. It has been a year. It feels like yesterday we had spicy rice-cakes by the streets to fight with the cold weather. Though we failed to see cherry blossom during our visit but we still enjoyed every moment of it. I really miss those moments and because we don't have any plans to have a trip together this year. We had a little celebration at UFC (Unidentified Fried Chicken).

Long before it was launched. One of my friend - L had told me about this #1 New York fast food chain. She didn't tell me the whole story and just informed me that there will have a Korean restaurant in town....Finally. Though it is not those typical Korean restaurant that serves, bibimbap, seollong-tang etc but I think it is a good start.

Okay. So we ordered most of its menu. and turned out not that great. The only dish which I could recommend is their Spicy fried chicken. That's it.

Its flavor doesn't come out strong. If I am not wrong, this is Bulgogi.

and what is this? I think it's chicken. over sweetness.

Chicken Kalbi. This is no good at all.

Mushroom soup. It is just an average taste.

Oh yeah! this is the highlight - Spicy fried chicken. Even I had a severe pain (canker) around my mouth and it was swollen. I could not resist to eat them. Now that, I almost recover from canker. I might taking my mom to have this chicken again.


No comments:

Post a Comment