Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PETTING A CACTUS

I'm petting a cactus ^_^. I bought it last Sunday as I gave up to hang out with my friends at Sun Plaza. Finding a parking bay at there is stressful. I went up and down the building for an hour but the lucky wasn't on my side. Why cactus? maybe it is easier to take care for ha ha ha~ I asked the gardener how frequent do I need to watering it. I only need to watering it one or twice in a week. wow that is very easy. Hope that I could learn a little bit responsibility by taking a good care for it.

I was pretty tired by working all alone. My coworker had her a day off. And went to bed very early but was awaken of having a hard time to breathe. It felt like not so many Oxygen in my room. Is it because I placed my cactus in my room which I've been told not to?

No comments:

Post a Comment