Thursday, April 5, 2012

DELICIOUSLY ATE MOM'S EFFORT

My mom over excited to serve us her new cooking dish - Lontong. Lontong is a rice based food. Normally people here eat them together with Sate Padang, Tauco or Pecal. My mom wanted to have Lontong pecal for lunch.

This morning, as I was reading morning news, sipping my espresso, she placed beautifully her Lontong on  dining table. From its color and shape, they were really so pretty and alluring. I kept thinking how it would tasted like.


Rushed home and couldn't see a glimpse of my mom's Lontong. Mom told me that she failed making Lontong and intended to give all of them to our pets. But that didn't stopping me to give it a try. Well it is true. It didn't taste like Lontong but hardened rice. I ate them deliciously even though she asked me not to eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment