Thursday, April 12, 2012

EARTHQUAKE

Where were you doing when earthquake struck off? Running out of the building? Updating status? or perhaps you are me? Staying inside the building. The reasons I preferred to stayed inside whilst all of my coworkers hurriedly run for the safety outside the building; there are too many tall buildings and power cables in my neighborhood. If all these things collapse, not only get hit by building but also burnt by electric. Not saying I have an ideal theory but this is something that I believe in. 

After being shook for about 5 minutes, I was getting dizzy. If it was more than 5 minutes, I might vomit. Though it stopped, but telecommunication couldn't be used for some time. And that troubled my work field. I couldn't sending the goods to customers until this morning. It's a relieved that Tsunami didn't happened. 

Btw, I found a way to keep my Dunkin' Donut still has its moisture after a night. I placed my donut into the plastic bag and tied it - no air can get through. No more rough texture donut ^>^

No comments:

Post a Comment