Saturday, April 14, 2012

WHAT'S NEXT AGAIN?

I'm a nespresso fans and this morning I tried to have Robusta home dripped which I've bought for weeks. The coffee smells so good and fresh. I was trying to unplug my electric kettle and PANG!!! - it exploded. Lucky enough none of my hands and body received any injuries. Later on, few of window curtains fell down in my room. Now, the outside of the world can see through inside my room. Haih~. Unlucky occurrence visited again, I was ready to leave for work and my shirt had some dirt on it. I had no idea where I got that and hurriedly changed my clothes. It's so creepy...I'm going to have an extra careful for today.

Oh yeah~ today I already have an appointment for haircut. Don't tell me that I'm going to encounter another creepy moment. That can not be happening right? let's pray for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment