Friday, April 20, 2012

SMALL CELEBRATION

Birthday party doesn't have to be banquet. As long as you are celebrating with closed one, you would feel grateful won't you? Last Tuesday, we had a little birthday celebration with Ev at one of our favorite and trusted cafe in town. I am not sure since when she was called as Jengkol and we actually gave a kilo of it as her gift. 


We made it as a jewelery set. I have never tried Jengkol which I heard most of the times, your weewee will have unpleasant smell so no-thank-you to give it a try he he he~
 

We arrived late and most of the dished sold out. Finally I had this honey chicken for dinner. Though my food was served but I had no chance to have a bite because of the birthday girl insisted me took as many pictures of her. She didn't know that I've been starving and about to collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment