Monday, April 9, 2012

WORK ON SUNDAY

I don't like my Sunday because I need to go for work again. It was because of the staff doesn't know how to do a daily report. She always make mistake so I went there to guide her. Just by thinking of it, I'm so tired of it. Where's my private time? After I accompanied my mom to our favorite supermarket, I rushed to work. Later, the boss came and shared some of his visions and worries of this business. Because shortage of staff, the business is progressing slow. He repeatedly telling to jump into this business but I have no courage to start business…yet. He keeps pushing me to the cliff and I'm about to fall now. Will I succeed it? What if I fail? How will he treat me if I disappoint him? Though he always telling me that one needs to become a failure once to gain experience but I am still too afraid of your lifetime sarcasm statement towards me.

Luckily, I finished the work just in time for lunch, since last week, my mom eagerly wanted to try the new Korean restaurant in town - UFC. So we went there, I proudly introduced its spicy fried chicken for my mom and spicy fish burger for myself.  I got my burger and finished them slowly but its fried chicken hasn't come out. Perhaps waiting another couple of minutes, I told myself that that the food will  be served. I could see a great disappointment in my mom's eyes. So I canceled the order and rushed to the nearer cafe - Wak Noer.

I've been to this cafe several times but never had I entered their new section - TWG. Not saying that the other design is bad but I prefer the new one - a homey and quite spacious too comparing to its other. Soon as we were guided to our table, I asked them to prepare Mee Sop first because mom hasn't eaten anything and lunch times has already passed.

I like this chips a lot. Especially after soaked them for some time in its soup. 

Though I already had my fish burger earlier *not that great* so I shared this lontong sayur with my mom.






No comments:

Post a Comment