Monday, April 16, 2012

I HAVE NO FRIENDS

I was planning to meet up with friends but couldn't because some of them had left for vacation and some already had their own lives as a married couples. Then I grabbed my phones, scrolled up and down to seek some companion. Saw from A to Z names yet none of them, I could contact to. Rather than being sad, it knocked my conscience which has been in sleep-mode I guessed - I don't make many friends within these years. Gee~

Where has "friends will always be there when you need them" all gone? I really need to get out and play last Sunday but they were saying to no avail. The whole day, I tried to beautify my Sunday by lurking on pudding and uploaded my spaghetti. Doesn't it looks appealing? It's a good thing that I found this social networking. Though mom always reminds me not to speak to strangers

All of sudden, I  really missed Italy. Ok…it's not about Italy but I too want to have my vacation. October shouldn't walk this slow. It's really killing me!!!!! to be a listener all these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment