Tuesday, May 1, 2012

COMING CLEAN

Another tough week but I am so glad to meet J. Hihihi I am not sure when both of us can be this close. Let me think….SERIOUSLY I forgot it. Well it is all in the past. The most important is now. I can share about anything to her. We exchanged "Omayo" every single day and I can not wait to travel together. It will be a blast won't you agree?

We stopped by at independence coffee shop and soon as I arrived, they dug the whole behind-the-scene of my Kinabalu trip especially J! She believed that she'd been fooled by me but only to her, I've ever mentioned that M would be joining me to climb. Sadly she had forgotten and I am not at fault.For the first time, I told them the whole story and I strongly announce that I am not growing feeling towards M and seems like will never be. Okay let's end the M topic because I've coming clean and it's all in the past. hi hi hi~


Last night we had a deep talk. Like what we want in our lives. We - ladies always saying that we only want a "simple" life. It is a subjective answer. As strange as it can be, when we open our "simple" cover, actually we know things we don't like / want. 

We discussed for long and closed with none answers. But it stills a good discussion. As usual, J always had fried rice during her visit here. 

J claimed those potato lovers' as hers. But it left her a big disappointment because there was so little cheese. ha ha ha~

We never left out Tahu-Pong. Still good just like our friendship. teehee~





No comments:

Post a Comment