Saturday, January 14, 2012

Ramen Bokki

Good Morning~ I woke up surprisingly early. Unlike normal breakfast I usually have - a cup of coffee and 2 pieces of biscuit and I am ready for work. Since I had plenty of time, I made myself Ramen Bokki which I had bought it for weeks. 
Ramen Bokki - noodles in Gochujjang (red pepper paste). Just like in tteokbokki (rice cake) sauce.
White package - dried vegetables. Red package - Gochujjang.
Cook the noodle with 200ml of hot water, together with it dried vegetables.
As I was waiting for my noodles (4 minutes). Prepared myself a hearty fruits - Persimmons. This is one of my favorite fruits.
Finished. Do you spot any weird in my ramen bokki? hahaha~
 
I just realized that I should throw all the water and then pour in the Gochujjang, stir well and that is how Ramen Bokki supposed to be. I am going to try it again some other time and will upload the proper way in preparing Ramen Bokki.

No comments:

Post a Comment