Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My True-Story Horror Comedy

This story was some time ago when I was helping my friend to delivering something to one of our friends' house. 

That Sunday, the rain fell shyly since morning. After meeting up some friends; before I went back home, I dropped by to the delivering the thing.

Arrived in front of two-story house and decorated by a thick steel gate. 

I called my friend but she was not at home. So I asked if  there was anyone in her house so I could just handed the thing. Luckily there was.


Searched for the bell and pressed it once, twice but to no avail. I kept on pressing and waited under the rain for a while and...the thick gate glided open. I was expecting someone to greet behind the gate but I found no one. *shivering*


Since it was opened, I made my way in its garden. Not trying to go inside the house. Still waiting for someone to come out from the house. *yeah I'm all manner* BUT, the gate that once opened for me has now closing by itself. 


omg, what should I do? I asked to myself. Should I go out or stay inside? the feeling right then so scary. It was a very quiet neighborhood and it was like I entered a haunted house. hahaha

"Hello~~~" I called…once…twice…and *putting a SFX: Jreng-Jreng* a grandma suddenly appeared right in front of me as I was entering inside the house.

oh my goodness grandma…please say a word when I called. I almost died heart-attack because of your sudden appearance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment