Tuesday, January 31, 2012

UNPLAGUE NOW

I thought I was going to die when the dentist began his job. My body tensed and hold in that tiring position until he put down his drill. Luckily,he checked and told me that only need to clean a little plague i had. *phew*

At first, I thought the doctor might have to take lots of time to cleanse my 20 year old plague. So, I'm quite impress because I only have little plague *grin*

Just as I was leaving the hospital, I was chased by a man dressed as parking officer. I already paid to the other guy so I pointed at the guy but the man anger and hit my car with his bare hand *confused*. Whilst the other guy kept gesturing me to go and don't bother at the man; at which I did. The man must be attracted by my re-born teeth. ha ha ha~ okay he might have a mental sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment