Thursday, January 26, 2012

MY WAR DURING CNY

I used to really like the mood of Chinese New Year especially when I was still a kid - new clothes,red pockets and COOKIES ; to which most parents will not allowing their kids to consume much. And only during this occasion, I had the chance to eat cookies.

As I grew older, I'm getting afraid whenever CNY is coming. I would let my mouth wide open and eat all those tempting cookies by myself *sigh*


Milk Flavor.


Chocolate Flavor.


Cereal Cookies. Not the kind like coco crunch or its friends. It is the type of cereal that packed in a sachet and only need to pour hot water. You know it right? *blink*


Peanut Choco-chips cookies. This is bought by my sister. First time ever had this kind of cookies during CNY and the taste quite good because it's CHOCOLATE and who doesn't like it? ha ha ha~


Pineapple tart. This has become my top-list during CNY. I would compete my speed of eating it together with my sisters but I didn't do it anymore. I'm holding it back now because of my weight issue *sigh*


*no idea what it is called ha ha ha~. All I know that I would let the cookies itself melt inside my mouth.


Kue Lapis. This was specially made by my late uncle's wife. Most of her pastries are delicious. Her Kue Lapis; I could never find any better outside. *still hold #1 in my list* ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment