Friday, January 27, 2012

WHEN I'M 30S

Since the dinner at Jade Marriott last Saturday [Lunar New Year's Eve]; the topic of getting hitched has tremendously becoming a hot issue in the house. Both of my parents kept on sending a "when do you plan to get married?" for her late 20s daughter. Especially  the dad who keeps on promoting his daughter to his friends. *face palm*

I know that they are worry about my future but speaking the truth, I think I'm able to survive on my own. I ever envisioned my future ;I - in late 30s, I will adopting a daughter and be a single mom. And my parents could come over to my house to sleepover. I might not becoming a super rich but I'm going to work hard and earn more money to support my family. 

I'm not pushing away any feeling that is given to me but I'm still hunting for the one that I could freely express myself and comfortably when I hang around with. Though it might takes lots of time, I will just be patience for now. he he he~ So mom and dad; don't worry...your daughter is normal. Just a little stubborn she is. If the worst has to come, the envision of mine should be conducted then.

No comments:

Post a Comment