Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lekker Urban Food House

It was a little too early for dinner but my friends have not had their meals since lunch. Hahaha I could see from their vampire-look-alike as they came to meet me. At that moment, they wanted to eat just about anything so I gave few choices and decided to have our early dinner at Lekker.

They must have been so starving and could not wait until their main courses to be made. They ate Nasi Perang for free. Okay. It was unintentional action. We just realized (already left the place) that the PIC has forgotten to put in our bill.
Clockwise: Mango Pomelo Sago - IDR 28K. Aloevera Strawberry - IDR 28K. Strawberry Candy Punch - IDR 28K.





Oxtail Steak with Garlic Bread - IDR 45K. It tasted perfect except for being salty.
Nasi Ayam Panggang Sumbawa - IDR 30K. I was amazed with its palm size chicken drumstick. So BIG.
Spicy Hell Pizza - IDR 55K. RECOMMENDED.
Salad Bali - IDR 25K. Too sweet for me.
Lekker Urban Food House
Kompleks Multatuli
Medan

No comments:

Post a Comment