Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fried Green Bean

Thinking of what to eat everyday is burdensome and I am worry free now. The mom finally back from her vacation. She must be very tired to think our daily menu for years. I am really fortunate and treasure each of her dishes even more than ever.
Next time, I am going to upload all of the mom's homey dishes ^^. Today, It is one of my favorite snacks - Fried Green Bean. I was introduced this snack by the mom when we were visiting my elder sister at Batam last year.


Fried Green Bean. Though it was already overnight, it is still yummy ^^. Thanks the mom for buying back from Batam.

Innards - beans beans and beans.

Recently I am too absorbed into cutting fruits by early morning. I find peace while I am peeling and cutting fruits. Don't you?

Korea Pear. Okay I am still no good with the knives. *learning hard

No comments:

Post a Comment