Monday, February 27, 2012

WILD EATING

Not long ago I celebrated CNY, and soon (~march) will have  another ritual ceremony to our ancestors (visiting the cemetery - cheng beng). Just knew it after visited traditional market with the mom yesterday. Families who are abroad will coming back again. Another big dinner again.

These days, the props are getting fancy and fancier. Soon, they might make Burberry, Prada, Gucci, Longchamp etc. Even the mom would asked me which is which is nicer.


Oh~ they do have Gucci wallet *face palm*. Lucky my families are not in that extreme to buy these kind of props.

Later on, my friends came over and together we left for food hunt at Sunggal. I have never been there though it is quite near my neighborhood. Soon as we arrived there, it was so crowded and we had to stand in queue. 









Fyi, all of us already had lunch before but…left some space for "snacks" again. uh oh, I'm smelling fats.


Never getting enough, bought some snacks home again. phew~ stomach about to explode anytime soon.

It was too full to sit any coffee shop and drink so decided to go for karaoke which we haven't done it for quite some time already. We are not that good but not really bad either. Okay I am a little tone deaf ha ha ha~ 
 
At first, it was a little gloomy because we are not a great singer, picked all those ballads. Haih all heartbroken songs...in the end, I picked some Korean songs to which I don't really master it at all. At least it changed the atmosphere into a brighter.

The highlight was, Whitney Houston's I will always love you. Oh-Ho! low average singers to sing that song????? you would never want to imagine it. HA HA HA~


It was dinner time as we wrapped up our terrible concert.  Went to Chinatown [Jl. Selat Panjang].




Now, calculating how much calories do I have in a day??? oh my~ seems like I need no food a 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment