Sunday, February 12, 2012

LOVELY SUNDAY

Last Sunday, I canceled my date with the mom *who is still enjoying her vacation*; This morning, Let's a date with the dad. Early morning, we already left for breakfast and borrowing drove with my sister's new car. Along the way to have our breakfast, as usual the dad is the one who talk the most *political*. Though I read news everyday, still have a shallow thoughts >_<

Before we headed home, the dad also showed me some of the properties which he will likely to invest. I really admire his strong will. Really i should have a little gene from him.

I was shocked with the whitney Houston's dead as soon as I watched TV. Because the day before, I shared some thoughts with my friends about singing "I will always love you" at wedding party. 

Okay back to the main: I was bored by watching tv alone so I asked my friends to go out which they prefer after lunch time. And cooking just came through in my mind. 

Looked over the fridge and saw the left-over green onion for making kimchi last week and decided just to have korean pancake *recipe: aeri.

Crispy outside, fluffy inside and less oil in my pajeon. It's good.

And kimchi to maintain my healthy life. *it's a kimchi which my brother bought from Korea. My kimchi is still in fermentation.

Okay I am off to meet my friends now. Have a nice Sunday ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment