Monday, February 6, 2012

LOW CALORIE RAMYEON

Still remember the noodles which I bought together with Bam Man Jyu and arrived just before CNY. 

The reason I bought them because of their low-calorie in-take and their alluring graphic packages. I always tempting to buy things with nice packaging which is bad ha ha ha~

I am an early person but lazy to prepare a proper breakfast.  Thanks to this Bibim-myeon, aside it takes less time preparation and filling my tummy too. 

The glass noodles doesn't need to be cook under fire but just run into cold water for 20-30 seconds. *yeah I read its instruction first - unlike my Ramen Bokki*.

Then pour in the mild spicy sauce and enjoy~.

Bokkeum Jjamppong. If I am not mistakenly translated; seafood fried noodles.

Tada~ the noodles is a bit thicker than bibim-myeon. This noodles and its vegetables needs to be cook under fire but not for long (30s - 1m). And after finished it, my lips went a little numb because of its spiciness.

Tomato Spaghetti. Because of the heavy rain, I was trapped inside the house and cook this noodles which washed away my loneliness at home.

The noodles is thin flat almost look like a rice noodles but more chewy. Its tomato sauce is so rich. I like this the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment