Monday, February 13, 2012

PRE-HAPPY BIRTHDAY

As usual, I hung out with the girls and talked about our weekly activities. Sometimes I am amazed by our bonds. Though we shared text messaging everyday, still we have abundance of gossips to share when it is Sunday. Girls girls girls…


We decided to celebrate Merryana's pre-birthday at Trattoria because by tomorrow, everyone will have another busy week again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~


Sadly the complimentary bread has turned cold.

Latte Cappuccino. It was my 4th caffeine dose o_O and I never had a hard time to sleep during the night. 

Insallata Pollo. My diet dinner which my girls doesn't like it at all. ha ha ha~ because of its vinegar dressing.

*I forgot what it is called* too bad the egg was cook hardened. But it tasted good too.

Mashed Potato. I love it to the max.


No comments:

Post a Comment