Sunday, February 19, 2012

WANNA BUY MY YOUTH



I was invited to my niece's 17th birthday. *Happy sweet seventeen~*. In the same time, I was lending a hand to be her freelance photographer. It was my first time and don't know if she would like my amateur results *cross fingers*

As I was taking photographs of the party, overheard the 17-year-old conversation and observed the way speaking of theirs; made me giggled. I've been like that too - I'm already 17 and telling the parents "hey, it's my life". Let me decide what I want. I am an adult now. Now I could see how innocent I was back then. I would say 17, is the beginning to learn about the real world. 

It was a buffet party. [clockwise] Barbecued chicken, Rendang sapi, Dendeng Ikan, Gado-Gado, and some salted fish chili chips with peanuts.

Rojak as dessert but I had no chance to eat it because of on duty taking photographs *now I want it~*

A must have food during birthday - Fried noodles. Happy Sweet-Seven-Teen Madeleine - may you cherish your youth and your dreams~

Off to sleep now~

No comments:

Post a Comment