Thursday, May 10, 2012

NO TITLE

These days, the rain isn't as charming as it used to be. I would say it's more like a typhoon rain? Many things were destroyed because of yesterday rain. Lucky enough my house to office is very near but almost trapped in traffic because the whole city blacked out. I drove myself in an alley which I've never been before to reach home. And this morning, the sky is clear again. 


I could see a busy week ahead due to my sister's vacation. Aih stress~ I always envy her slender and tall figures. She doesn't gain weight that fast and eat more than I do. This Saturday, she will be heading to Osaka with her friends. She doesn't travel much and this could be her first time to travel in a new place without any tour guide. Some more, none of them could speak Japanese. They must have a nerve.

Most of my family members might think highly of me when it comes to travel. Yeah among of them, I enjoy and travel the most. They always come to me and ask around. Why don't they just do some research? there are so many information on internet. I also gain my information from there anyway. Nevertheless, my sister came for advices. From hotels and itineraries. I just give her an advice - just go wherever you are happy and relax. No need to be hustle bustle. Getting lost and asking for direction could turned into the most epic memento.

I saw this guy from social networking *pudding*. And he uploaded a piece of his self picture. Angle-wised He resembles Park Shin Yang. Most of my girls knows that I idolized Park Shin Yang that much. With much consideration like "should I, May I, am I too showing my affection?", I placed my comment. Later on, he replied. HE REPLIED...WUA~ I surely am happy that he replied though it was just a small "thank you". It feels like getting a personal reply from Park Shin Yang.ha ha ha~

3 comments:

  1. hahaahahhahahaah.... so who is 'this guy'...???? total stranger?... hahahhahahah .. citaaa citaaaa.. why park shin yangg????? i still dont get it.. hahhahahahh.. u make me smile alone in my office room haahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yes yes yes a stranger!!! but he really resembles Park Shin Yang. Don't you think PSY is charming and would make you "safe"? xixixixi
      ps. my girls also said he is good looking when I showed his photo.

      Delete
    2. you commented on a 'stranger' profile/photo?... is he someone famous? how you 'stalk' him? hahahahaha... be careful, one of your girls might like him too... :D .... PSY make you 'safe'?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... because he isnt that attractive? yes, probably..

      Delete