Tuesday, March 20, 2012

W BIRTHDAY


I was celebrating my friends' son's birthday party. I arrive late and missed the birthday anthem. *sorry*
As I reached the venue, everyone has already started to eat. I and my friends had to stand up eating because no seats available. 

Most of the foods are Indonesian - lontong, rendang sapi, ikan teri, fried glass noodles. I haven't had this kind of foods for quite some time already.


Mie Sop.


Mini Chili-Dog.



























I was quite taken back with this Pulut Durian. I still can't eat durian in a fusion way. ha ha ha~



Marshmallow and Chocolate. This is the most I enjoyed!!! and who wouldn't??!


Another version of eating chocolate with bread puff.


Last but not least, Ice cream to cool you down. No~ don't remind me about diet. Today I failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment