Monday, March 19, 2012

MY VITAMIN


It was one of the toughest weeks I had. The pressure of new business which I handle at the moment. It was too much. I can't help it but the tears would dropped without my conscious. Though I know tears won't solved the pain and won't healed the wound. I tried to skip the drama scenes. Last Saturday I was at the peak of depression. I was thinking to shut myself from the world temporarily. I just wanted to have a deep thought in my room. That was my plan before I've been dragged by my dad to have a family dinner to welcoming the returning of my elder sister and her family in Medan.

I got to meet my little niece again. She is turning 3 by this October. Wow time flies so fast. I am not sure why we could grow a great bond(perhaps we are "rats"). I am not the type that would play or talk that much to anyone but my niece  would glued on my lap whenever I eat and  even when I drive. I know it's very dangerous to have my niece to sit on my lap while I was driving. I really need to teach her how dangerous it is.

I was having a hard time in driving because I'm just a 150 height and my niece is growing tall. Her head had blocking my views. So I need to pulled my short neck to have a wide views. It won't be really tiring and painful if she would just sat quietly.

Was a great relief that she visited and entertained me but as always, I am the one who is exhausted first. I have no idea what my sister eat when she was pregnant. My niece is a Dino. She is too active. She loves to bother my younger brother when playing online games. The whole room filled with their screams of joy and lost. My brother had to suffer several lost in his game ha ha ha~

Just when my niece had her nap. I took my sister and mom to shop some clothes for Dino. I couldn't resist myself sneakingly snapped some photos inside ha ha ha~ I really like its colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment