Monday, March 26, 2012

SECRET UNVEILED

Lately I am so into "The moon that embraces the sun". Korean drama which I find it has interesting story and a good aesthetic in pictures too. Because there was a public holiday, I watched the drama until morning or realized both of eyes had swollen because of crying ha ha ha~

This Sunday, I had a plan to have lunch together with my friends since the mom (again) went for short holiday. We had gone for a light lunch.
 I hadn't had Duck noodles quite long ago. It still holds its good. 


S had assorted fried snacks as his lunch.

Not to be missed - Sate Padang though the weather was pretty humid and hot.

We continued to Black Canyon Cafe, chat and played some rounds of Draw Something.  Just when we were deciding to where to have our dinner; there was a fire across the river. Without hesitation, we left the place. There some rumors like the 1998 riots since our government stated to increase its oil prices by this april mop. Every one of us has become more cautious with surroundings. Hopes everything will just be a hoax.


Because it was too early for dinner, we had a peak at new fast food chain. It was a korean fried chicken which L had mentioned me about. It was her far far family business and will had its debut this March 27. Yeay~ finally korean restaurant! *dancing*


Today's dinner was Italian. Finally S won his pizza at Trattoria. ha ha ha~ I insisted to have some vegetables (saute mushroom) on our table.

I had no idea what it was called but its spiciness remains still in my mind. 

We met our old friend (Y) to which is a best-friend of M. M was my companion to hike Mt. Kinabalu last year. I had remained it as secret because I don't want any rumor between me and M; and yesterday Y unintentionally split out my secret. Spontaneously I tried to explain to the girls that nothing had happened and Me and M remains as friend.

Another great news - it was the third time my photo was chosen as Popular. *dancing again*



1 comment:

  1. AK BI HUN!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA looks so good T_T who's M eh? kekekkekek

    ReplyDelete