Thursday, March 29, 2012

DUNK'IN ALL WORRIES

Day by day, I encountered so much troubles in my work field. No matter what I decided to do, nothing seems to have  a favorable ending. Everyday is a preach day. I'm getting sick of it. Avoiding of getting one, for once I tried not to get involve but it worsen. Tired of all this chaos.

Because it was still early, I dropped by Dunkin' which I've not been there for some time. I'm so thankful that the shop keeper still remember of my daily order. I decided to dine in for the first time. As I dunk'in all my yesterday worries, I gained a some peaceful in there. Today might be a better day.


In this life, there will have a pro and contra. Since I couldn't please all people with my choices. Why not trying even better in order to seek more votes for my choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment