Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DAD SWAYED PEOPLE

Riots took place at most major roads in Medan. Everyone is in alert and afraid another tragedy might happened like in the year of 1998. The oil price issue might getting hotter each day until the date that has been set from government (1st April).

Most of my friends stayed at home but I still went for work and accomplished my activities as usual. But the roads and restaurants were so quite. I went for lunch; turned out I was the only person to dine in. It pictured me - I made a reservation for the whole building. ha ha ha~


I finished my Korean drama (The moon that embraces the sun) as I waited for my staff handed in her report which she failed. It was already 8 at night. I decided to let her handed in by the next day because I was phone by the dad periodically. Asked when to come home and what to have for dinner. I told him I would find some food in the house. To response my untrusted reply, he cook some fried rice for both of us instead.

Even from picture, dad's fried rice totally swayed people. ^____^




1 comment: