Sunday, August 12, 2012

KAITO MASAI


Breakfast - Chocolate toast. It could never gone wrong if it's chocolate.


Dinner at Spageddies - Vegetable Sizzeline, Tiramisu and Creme Bulle. I love to dine in here because only good foods serve in here and the waiter were indeed helpful and friendly. You can never get a wrong menu if heading here.

What do you think about "Street Dance 2"; the dancers were awesome and hot. From the beginning till its ending, I could see so many performances somehow this movie lacks of storyline in my point of view. And there is something mismatched. I remember the competition supposed to be in France but the dancers danced in Coloseum. eng~? did they move one of 7 wonders to France? Oh yeah I was distracted by Terabyte (Kaito Masai) in the movie. Fixed my eyes for his scenes only. Oh my~ he is cute cute cute~

No comments:

Post a Comment