Thursday, August 9, 2012

F.R…I…..E…….ND

Lunch - Spicy Ramen.
For the past few weeks, it's been a great transformation I made. Within those weeks, it's a tough weeks and realized that "friends" had played such a big role in my life. Been relying too much onto my friends. Now that each of us had to take different path but I'm still waiting in our hideouts. Hoping that one day, "you" might come back again. Sadly to face the truth which is not going to happen so I decided to leave everything behind and I'm not sure if we would go back and sit there again; on a good day.

I should not think too much or try to figure out something that is out of my reach. Pointless goals. Since I'm 29 year old, I should live my life as one and try not to seek for / think a life of 40s or 50s or 60s year old. Just stay pure and innocent and just when I'm ready, an opportunity for leaping a greater life might be spotted and grabbed.

2 comments:

  1. How in the world are you already 29?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder to! You ate pulling my leg, not 29 years old! ;-)

    ReplyDelete