Tuesday, August 7, 2012

EATING JUNK

Was chatting with my sister whom had moved to Singapore recently. She shared a lot about her little dino and sent some recent pictures of dino. She grew taller, rounded belly and chubby cheeks now. MY sister is worried that dino would turn into a fatty kid if stayed inside the house where all the junks and supportive granny are. So my sister had to drag dino to play outside the house to get some exercises.

I remember when I was kid; our mom would never allowed us to eat many junk foods. Many times, I and my brother had to performed "mission impossible" and ate a spoon of Milo or chocolate rice which mom intentionally stored them high in cabinet. Good teamwork we had and never be caught by mom ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I remember we never had soda pop in our fridge. My friends and played outside from sun up to sun down. Sometimes after dark. Dinner brought us in and then race back out into the summer. Bike riding and running ALL DAY. I am too old now and would fall to pieces. I think back on those days and can only imagine my heart pounding as I ran the entire distance non-stop toy friends house and collapsing and gasping for breath once I arrived.

    ReplyDelete