Thursday, June 13, 2013

Doodle

I was an art student but my skills in drawing is a fail. Let me tell a little of my history. I was intending to major in photography (again I am not skillful); never have I crossed my mind to have take the drawing class when I was in sophomore. It was like living in hell. Every week, the lecturer threw us a homework - a hundred sketches. 


Never I appreciated my own drawing. Always telling myself and other that I'm really bad in drawing and never ever draw again. But only one people would praised my artwork. She is my lil dino - niece. She is 4 1/2 year old and so adorable, talkative, indeed very active lil girl.


Not only talkative but she could talk back at you with unexpected response and created a storm of laughter. She could speak mandarin but not hokkien. A little Bahasa and fluent in English. One night, she proudly (sok) showing off her brand new watch to us. Then her mother told us how sok-sok she was. Quickly she corrected her mother "Ey~ wei se mok ni suo wo sok-sok? - Hey why do you say me magniloquent?". We thought that she wouldn't know what sok-sok meant since she knows a little Bahasa.

Followed her jiu-jiu's sleeping attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment