Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I Stop Believing Santa When


When was the time you actually stop believing about the existence of Santa? I stop when Santa never comes over to my house and gives me present. Countless tricks I got from my friends and followed them and they just never worked for me. 

The one that I still remember was when I was in 3rd grade. A friend told me to place your should at the front door and put lots of leaves inside your shoe. By tomorrow, I would get my present from Santa; she guaranteed it. Early morning, I ran down to the front door. Hopefully Santa would placed my present. Disappointingly there was nothing. Since then, I stop believing that there is Santa in this world. 

This year, a Santa came to me. A personalized Santa came with a personalized mug. It was a black color mug and when I poured in a hot water in it, slowly the mug changed into white surface and the picture started to be seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment