Friday, June 14, 2013

Morroco


This is an overdue post. I had a business trip to Morocco and Spain last March. I should be blessed to get a chance for the trip. As a matter of fact, I did not have much fun. I prefer an independent trip rather than wasting too much time sleeping in a bus. Other reasons; perhaps I don't have families or friends to go with me. A two weeks trip, felt like a month.

So from Jakarta straight to Casablanca. I can tell you, it was a tiring flight. My body was worn out. A sprinkle of water on my face was a treasure. Morocco is part of  Africa. Yay~ I've been in Africa continents too. Surprisingly Indonesia passport holders doesn't need to apply for visa. I just knew it. I always find it tiring to apply visa from my home country. There are so many terms and condition to visit one country. 

I visited a few city in Morocco - Casablanca, Rabat, and Marrakesh. The first night in Morocco, I took a saddle from Kenzi Menara Hotel to local restaurant. It was windy and freezing that night. I hate when the horse jog too fast. I only put on a thin windbreaker and successfully froze me well. The ride took approximately 20 minutes and it was fun except for the smelly horse's dunk.

I didn't find much difficulty with the food. I could eat most of its local food though it can't make it to my one of my favorites. Most of their foods has this distinctive spices.

The food was set in buffet and all of them were served cold. Since I'm starving, I just ate everything to fill my tummy. Didn't care much about the taste. Glad that it was just a salad.

Here comes the main course - kebab. I would say my last day in Morocco have been completed by having this kebab. It is the best kebab I had. It was so flavor and tender.

There weren't much activity in Morocco. Most of my time wasted slept in the bus. And when I reached their tourist sites, there were closed due to our late arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment