Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Land of Churros


I couldn't believe that I visited Spain but didn't get a chance to eat churros. Shame on me. It was real easy to travel from Morocco to Spain. We took a 45 minute ferry but I never be a fan of the sea. I had seasick. Though our tour guide told us we might have a chance to see the changes color of the sea as we were approaching Spain. I didn't bother to move around. 


The only churros I ate during my stay at Seville. It would be perfect they had a richer and thickest chocolate to dip in. On the other hand, the chocolate tart is superb.


Believe me. This salad is so fresh and sweet even without any dressing. For 10 days, I didn't workout and I gained zero weight because mostly I was fed with these salads and meat. 


I didn't like their beef though. It didn't taste like one. Prefer my home country beef.



Besides churros; tortilla also put its name on the list must eat.


It was winter but it didn't stop me to have this ice cream. LOL. I still remember the tallest ice cream I successfully made my friends to eat when it was the most windy and cold in Seoul. We were freezing cold and forced to finish the ice cream because couldn't find a trash bin and we weren't allow to get some heat in store with foods on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment