Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gifts

It is like my birthday everyday. Wawa keeps giving gifts though I insisted him to not buy anymore. We had our first trip to Singapore, He cheated that had to go to toilet. I waited long enough; had a flash thought that he might really go to buy me things but I was too busy gossiping with my friends. And when he came back, his right hand already held a big bag with Nespresso container in it. 

When I shared my story with friends. They said that it is because me and him are still in early stage of relationship. There would be less surprises and gifts in the coming years. I have been living without expecting gifts or surprises so I will live more comfortably with just care and communication.

What a coincidence, my friends (E & J) also bought me a Nespresso capsule as my gift. I never expected it. Thank you so much. I wish could treat you guys meals when I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment