Thursday, November 22, 2012

Seoulmate 2.0 p.7


Right after our DMZ tour, I and with some friends supposedly to meet the other friend at "Anguk station exit 2". None of us had a proper meal since morning, hungry, tired and more depressed to follow when we could not meet our friend. 

The other friend already waited for us in anguk alone.
Waited near Dunkin Donut to get a free wifi.


























When I saw a subway written "130 jongno-3-ga". I asked my friend who leaded us to these place; I ensured her that we might get off to a wrong place as I pointed to the signage. She insisted that we were on the right track and taught me what the signage meant - "it means 130 meter to jongno-3-ga"

Disbelief of what she said; I asked an ajusshi nearby and YEP we got off to a wrong place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment