Friday, November 16, 2012

Seoulmate 2.0 p.4



And the Jeju adventure has begun. Decided to hire a private taxi to explore the island. The first stop was Manjangul cave. In there, it was dark, chilly and the path is stacked with peebles or rocks so a comfort shoe for walking and light jackets are recommended. 

I might not have a good time down there if I was not walking with my friends because I not a fan of rocks. Since we are foreigners, we did not afraid to sing a song or talked in a loud volume.  The probability for others to understand our conversations were very very very low. 


The wind blew strongly at Seongsan Ilchulbong. If you are under 40 Kg, you might gone with the wind. Ok, I am joking. hahaha~ but it is true that that I had a hard time to walk against the wind. When I loose myself, I would walk according to the wind direction. 





























I had fun with the stairs because I like sports. Another version of my friends who drained out who seldom doing sports. As I hiked, my stomach growled. Lucky there is a mini mart and had this pork sausage. A great snack to give it a try. 




A little panting and it is a great achievement to see this beautiful view. No other voices but the whisper of winds (ok~ lots of people chit-chating as well). But it is so relaxing up there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment