Thursday, November 15, 2012

Seoulmate 2.0 p.3



I am not a beach type (I like mountain more) but Jeju is the exceptional. Not because Jeju is part of Korea then I like it. Will cover it later. Sadly I did not have plenty of time to explore the whole attractions in here. 




Everyone who crossed the yellow line is an aggressive type I assumed. Ah~ I remembered that I encountered to line up for flight check-in in Jeju. Mostly the Jeju ajumma would cut the line and proudly stand before you - with zero guilt. And I was like "er~ how could you…". I was not angry about it. More like a kid whose sausage being snatched away by the bullies. Same goes with the ajumma, you will understand what I am trying to describe these ajumma.





Not forgetting to mention that I experienced something that you might not have the chance to - losing a passport. No, it was not mine but my friend.  Basically the first day in Jeju, I explored Jeju International Aiport……….and airport police bureau. The officers in there are helpful compare to ours. Though their english is not that good but they really showed a great effort in trying to find the lost passport. Glad that the passport still can be found on the day. phew~

No comments:

Post a Comment