Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Seoulmate 2.0 p.10


We tried to catch a free shuttle bus to Everland and I think that we had just missed the bus so I came out with the idea to take a taxi instead. Since there were 6 of us, we need to take 2 taxis. I sent 4 of my friends successfully. I and with the other friends; encountered a little duck-&-chicken conversation with the driver. What surprises me that not all the taxi driver know about "Everland" which they need to state out its precise location. To tell the truth, I did not know that Everland is located at Yong-in. So, when the taxi driver said," Yong-in Everland?"; I just answered it "YES". Lucky that I was right HAHAHHAHAHA~




I never thought that I would have much much much fun in Everland though I was not riding any rides in there. Curious what I was doing there? I walked, ate, walked, ate, walked, ate, walked, and ate. The weather was just right. Not to hot nor cold and I could enjoy ice cream again. By the way, I really like Pino-stick; a sweet potato stick. It is sooooooooooooo goood. 



I like their uniform. A hat is worn as well but these two might have their time break. Its uniform delivers a fairytale vibe. I would have one more picture with a male guard if my friend did not failed to press a shutter *seriously wanna choke her*.


No comments:

Post a Comment