Friday, August 23, 2013

Singapore 2012


These photos stored in my computer almost for a year. I always giggling whenever see my niece in these photos. She is no doubt very active, smart and always has an unexpected way to reply you. She is incredible and adorkable. Miss her so much.


Had some ramen - Aoba (at vivo city) for lunch with my sister because she sick of Chinese food which she always had in her family. As usual of my niece, she acted like a little monkey. Hop here and there. Insisted to drink my hot matcha. Whenever her mom forced her to eat some noodles, she would making herself cough in fake and said "but I'm coughing le (in mandarin)"

I wasn't in a good condition during that time. I had a pretty bad cough and lost my voice but they didn't stop me for food hunt. Perhaps too tired. Last year, I had too much wedding invitations from his friends and mine. We were dropped dead and sick of eating the same menu.


While waiting the rain to stop, we were having Ireland's Potato which located near Bugis. There were many sauce selections. Tried one after another, we chose honey lemon. Or you can go for ketchup. Fries would never go wrong with ketchup.


I got to taste kki cake for the first time by Jenny who had walked and bought several cakes to celebrate my 27th birthday. Then this time, I had a chance to dine-in in kki cake. Tiny space with few tables for dine in. It sells some stationary as well. The atmosphere is calm and nice for chilling in humid weather.


Fried pizza which is just across from Bossini store (People's park). As I was waiting for my friends who were doing their last minute shopping. I was tempted to this pizza. Once I saw the amount of oil that were being used, I didn't want to have those oil filled in my body. But it looks good right?


These food that I would like to eat but couldn't. Blame to the cough!!! Nice to see yet couldn't taste.



A little treat despite of my worsen cough - Monster Curry. hahahaha… It was rich flavor and has various spicy selection. We chose an edible spicy. Afraid of upset stomach later. Sure will come back again in future visit. Ok time to say goodbye to Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment