Tuesday, August 27, 2013

One Year Later and Still Counting

It is a special date for two of us. August 25th was the day we first met each other. We didn't celebrate anything special but spend more hours together. It was past the lunch hour but he hadn't had his lunch yet. He had a light bite at his client's celebration at Diski there. I followed and waited for him in the car instead. Surprisingly he smuggled two hot coffee for ourselves. 



He put on the tee which he had worn on the day we first met. I didn't but wore the same necklace on that day. Fair enough right?


We almost suspend our last task because it was pretty late already though I am not a Cinderella who had a night curfew. Oh...I do have a night curfew but I am a breaker. We were introduced by friends when I had my first tryout dinner at Warkop Elisabeth on this date last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment