Monday, August 26, 2013

Car Accident on Lebaran Day


I've been with this car since I was granted a degree from university. It is a precious reward from my father. It's not like I never had a car crashed before (had minor scratches) but this time, is the most destructive.

Right on the first day of Lebaran; the roads were so empty and how I wish Medan would be like that everyday. Medan is extremely congested these days.

I had an appointment with friends to have breakfast before heading for work. Yeah sad enough that I need to be idle in office during Lebaran whilst everyone enjoyed their long holiday - sleeping, chilling with friends or traveling. 

It was even more sad to have my car was hit by reckless driver when I parked by the roadside. He might be in real drunk. Now my car looks like some soccer board plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment