Friday, June 8, 2012

REGAIN MEMORIES

For days, I've been cracking my mind to think whereabouts my west coast trip photos. I even searched them in my dreams. I've failed to find but I still had a few saved on my phones...pretend to be relieved. I was unable to recall this time but quite amazed that I still remember vividly my childhood memories. 

Like when I was still in kindergarten. Just after we had finished our lunches, one of our teachers would guided us to toilet. whilst the others would cleaned up the mess in the classroom. So, teacher-A had already guided the marching student to toilet. I was left behind because teacher-B had asked me to help wiping the tables. Teacher-A came back, realized I didn't go for toilet and without hearing my explanation teacher-A punished me to stand outside the classroom. Teacher-A would let me joined the lesson until I apologized to her. Which I didn't want to. Though Teacher-B already explained the misleading situation; teacher-A kept her go. And so did I. In the end, I "apologized" to her after teacher-B insisted me.

Or, I and my little brother would played as CIA in catching drug dealers. yeap~ we were hongkong drama watchers. We used to live in a big warehouse. Combining our imagination, the set was perfect. Bro would used his hand gesture just like how a soldier trained to communicate while doing a mission. did the tiger jump, hid, shot and found the drug. To be sure IT IS the drug, we inhaled it through our nose. It hurt that much because it was an ajinomoto.

Oh my mighty brain, please regain your power to recall whereabouts the photos I've saved to. A.M.E.N~

No comments:

Post a Comment