Wednesday, June 20, 2012

JUNE BLUES

Blue blue blue blue. After lunch at home, I went to buy myself a hot americano and hojicha for my sister. We are not working in the same building now so I paid a visit at her place but she was not at there. Perhaps went for lunch as well. Not so usual of her to have lunch by 2 pm. 

I placed her hojicha on her desk and sat for a while before leaving. Then I overheard someone talked "bad" about my appearance. Though not all of them were bad comments but there were a few of compliments. The most uncomfortable is when he said that there would be a rain if I wear a skirt. Hmmm why do I have to put myself in a solemn? It's not like I never wear a skirt. I do wear a "little" feminine in a special occasion. He just never knew it.

3 comments:

  1. eh.. 'curi' foto sapa??.. ane suiii.. i wanna live in that kind of place.. :) ... dont bother what people say.. remember this:
    "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is my photo. was taken when i was in SF teehee~

      Delete
    2. ane suiiiiiiii...... *sambil holding a cup of coffee

      Delete