Tuesday, June 19, 2012

JUNE COMPLEXION


Do you realize that June is soon leaving? I'm just adjusting myself with June and now we are preparing to say goodbye. The pace is a little faster than I have expected. Seems like I don't contribute much activity this month. All I can remember in June is "I am tired of dreams". It has been 2 months, I dream whenever I sleep...everyday. Not only my brain but the whole muscle of my body is worn out. I tried to drink less of caffeine, shower with hot waters. Failed. I will try to limit my thoughts and will only think about "one sheep two sheep three sheep....". Hope it works.



1 comment:

  1. and when you count until 'forty three thousands five hundreds and twenty seven sheeps'... you'll receive sms 'good morning! annyeong!' :D haa haa...

    ReplyDelete