Saturday, March 26, 2011

Gelato Bar

Located in the center of city. Gelato Bar is easily to be found. The main traits of this cafe is gelato but I never been a fan so skip that.

G*Bar Salad

It was a hot day and I was not that hungry. Salad just knocked my mind.Okay that's one of the reasons. The other reason is - I'm on diet.

I ordered G*bar salad. A various vegetables and added up a meat from 3 choices - chicken, salmon and beef. The vegetables is fresh and crunchy in every bite. Its dressing is neither too sweet nor too spicy. Together, the salad and the dressing created a nice chemistry in your mouth; refresh.










Baby Potatoes

I couldn't skip carbs especially potatoes. Baby Potatoes is diced in one-bite size. It was roasted and sprinkled with cheese to liven up its flavor. It should have been roasted a little longer so that have a perfect crunch but it was okay to taste.
















Mocca

To closing my lunch. A cup of coffee is a must. I ordered Espresso Mocca. Believe it or not; it is not as bitter as I ever thought. The bitterness of espresso slowly subsides and then sweetness comes to finish a wonderful taste. 

















Here are some dishes which were ordered by my brother; Pasta Aglio Olio with Salmon and Chicken Caesar Salad. I didn't give a bite but according to his taste buds;tThey were alright.

Pasta Aglio Olio
Chicken Caesar Salad

Chicken Caesar Salad - IDR 49.5
G*Bar Tenderloin Beef Salad - IDR 49.5
Pasta Aglio Olio with Salmon - IDR 57.5
Roasted Cheese Baby Potatoes - IDR 22.5
Mocca - IDR 27.5


Gelato Bar
Jl Kapten Pattimura No.66
Telp. 061 - 4533166

No comments:

Post a Comment