Sunday, July 31, 2011

Market O REAL BROWNIE


Online Shopping is addictive. Recently I bought some snacks from Gmarket. All the items are in one package. The price is a little bit pricey (IDR 350.000 including oversea shipping) but the snacks seem so tempting and I could not resist them. Less in 2 weeks, TADA!!! they arrived in my house ^^*

I think I'm going to gain fat real soon though all the snacks are guaranteed as a low-fat. (I really need to exercise twice more harder than usual T_T) 



Do you need a translation of its history? haha even myself do not understand Korean that well. In one box; there are 4 brownies. Though they were packed in a different design packaging, its content is the same.



Normally Brownie has a distinct sweetness, that's the reason I always have either a cup of unsweetened Americano or Green Tea. Surprisingly, Market O is not that sweet ^^.




No comments:

Post a Comment