Saturday, August 21, 2010

Angmo Lang go to Berastagi

As I was on my way back to office, an odd plate number caught my sight. It was from Europe. Which part of Europe that the driver seat on the life side? Definitely is not from England.

The Angmo lang rolled down his window and looked at me. I was confused so I rolled my windows to greet him. He asked for Brastagi (mountain in north Sumatra) direction. I blanked for a while; then replied with a simple answer, “Just turn right after this traffic light”

I don’t know how I should respond any further because I’m not sure enough if there’s any ‘Brastagi’ signboard around there. Hahaha but I think the Angmo lang wouldn’t find any difficulties la…People all around the world tends to serve the Angmo lang like a King. *don’t credit me because this is my own observation*

What I really admire is; they brought their Europe car down to Indonesia. WEW..... I should try it one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment